Things have been a little slow around here and it has given us time to really focus on connecting with our guests on a whole new level. Giving virtual tours of the property, rooms, and most importantly the wine cellar. As well as our first rate Sommelier, Christian, sharing cocktail videos exploring how beautiful the combination of bourbon and smooth jazz can be. Be sure to order your L’Auberge Provencale cocktail with your curbside delivery of fine cuisine from our kitchen and join us on Thursdays 5:30-6:30pm for L’Auberge Provencale cocktail hour. Christian makes one of our signature drinks live while you listen to a Spotify playlist made specifically to enhance the experience of drinking one of our signature cocktails at home.
Steps to make sure you are having the fullest experience drinking your L’Auberge Provencale Cocktail:
- Get your cocktail and provisions from L’Auberge Provencale 😉 If you’re looking for something fruity we suggest the Kentucky Fruit Bread and if your looking for a more subdued drink you should check out the Black Manhattan.
- Set up your listening space: Gather all of your blankets and pillows, dim the lights for some mood lighting, or set the table with your finest plates and glassware.
- Choose your listening method. Are you more of a surround sound person or single speaker person?
- Get gussied up (or down): Dress to how you want to experience the cocktail. Do you want be as comfortable as possible so you only focus on the drink and music or will you be dressing to the nines in your tails and most elegant gown?
- Tune in on Facebook at 5:30pm on Thursdays!
While listening- drop your music and cocktail requests in the comments and Christian will try and work them into the next Cocktail Time with Christian!
If you would like to order your cocktail and dinner to go please visit us here.
*You must order food with any to-go cocktails, Max 2 cocktails per person, Drink has to have a lid*