Our romantic Virginia wedding venue offers a stunning and magical location for a wedding. Our Shenandoah Valley bed and breakfast creates a lifetime of memories and we can help you co-ordinate all facets of your special day from the rehearsal dinner, to the ceremony, to the reception, to the last toast of Champagne.
Virginia Wedding Venue
An Ideal Setting for Romantic Weddings
The inn and its lovely grounds with gardens, orchards, our sweeping porch and terrace provide an intimate country setting for your dream Virginia wedding. With over 30 years of experience, we can take the stress out of the planning of your special day and help you enjoy not just the wedding day, but the process as well. We offer the perfect Shenandoah Valley wedding venue. Keep scrolling to see all of our convenient wedding packages.
Intimate Family Weddings
For Up to 25 Guests
It’s your big day! You just want your closest friends and family to celebrate your wedding without all the fuss, but with all the frills. L’Auberge Provençale provides the perfect venue for small intimate weddings, with little stress. We can help you plan a day of glorious food and unsurpassed service in a beautiful country setting.
Our Intimate Family Wedding Package includes:
- Two nights lodging in one of our romantic suites
- A full gourmet breakfast each morning
- Private wedding ceremony including coordination by our wedding planner
- Use of our beautiful grounds, terrace, porch, and gardens for pictures
- Linens, Plates, Glassware, tables and chairs for the ceremony and dining
- Credit of $150 towards an intimate dinner for two
- Welcome plate of chocolate strawberries and champagne
- Customized and printed menus for each guest
- Gourmet picnic delivered to your room the night of your wedding
- Parting basket of L’Auberge Provencale house made goodies
Pricing for an Intimate Family Wedding is $2,600 Take $250 off for midweek weddings
*Additional food and beverage charges will apply for the reception
For 26-65 Guests
Imagine a magical garden party country chic wedding where your guests can enjoy the grounds and gardens of the inn here in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Complete with the best wedding cuisine in the region, created by our team of chefs and incomparable service by all of our staff. The daytime wedding starts between 11:30-12:30 and is a 5 hour affair and does not require booking any additional room reservations.
A Daytime Wedding Package includes:
- One night’s lodging in one of our Romantic Suites for the wedding couple
- A full gourmet breakfast delivered to your room
- A private wedding ceremony by our beautiful wedding garden
- Full use of the grounds, porch, terrace, bar and 3 intimate dining rooms
- Chairs for the wedding site and dining
- Set up and break down and all linens, glassware, plates and tables (unless you choose a style not available at the inn)
- A five hour time frame from the start of the ceremony
- A customized menu printed for each of your guests
- A picnic delivered to your suite to enjoy the night of your wedding.
- A keepsake parting gift from L’Auberge Provencale
May, June, September and October Facility Fee $3,100 Take $200 off for midweek weddings
Off Season Facility Fee $2,800 Take $200 off for midweek weddings
For Up to 65 Guests
It’s no secret that the beautiful Shenandoah Valley makes a bucolic backdrop for a country chic wedding or vow renewal. Imagine having a Virginia manor house for your loved ones and guests. Our culinary and service teams will give special attention to every detail for an affair to remember always.
Our Evening Wedding Package includes:
- Use of the entire facility, guest rooms, restaurant, bar and full use of the grounds
- Wedding consultation with our wedding coordinator who can help you with all facets of planning
- One night’s Lodging for the wedding couple in a romantic suite
- Full gourmet breakfast for the wedding couple
- Customized and printed menus for each guest
- Set up and break down and all linens, glassware, plates and tables (with available choices at the inn)
- A keepsake gift from all of us at L’Auberge Provencale
Our Friday & Saturday Evening Wedding Facility Fee is $5,600 Take $500 off for midweek weddings
Evening Weddings include a six hour time frame from the start of the ceremony. In order to accommodate a wedding for the evening, the wedding party must book all rooms at our current rates and are in addition to the facility fee. We will handle reservations with your wedding guests personally.
Terms, Conditions & More Info
A Facility Fee is required to hold the date for the wedding ceremony and reception. A Security Deposit equal to the facility fee will be taken at the time of booking.
Cancellations must be made two months in advance for return of deposit, less the minimum $600 cancellation fee. Being a small inn, we have given up that date for all potential customers. If rooms have been held for a wedding or event, these will be charged unless we are able to rebook the rooms. With proper notice this should not be a problem.
A minimum charge of $250 will be charged at the time of booking for damages to any property and belongings. If there is no damage to the property and belongings of the inn this will be credited in your overall bill. **If your event or wedding is cancelled, the deposit is nonrefundable**
Your wedding date should be booked as soon as possible, and if you need rooms they should also be blocked to insure availability. Rooms must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time your event is booked. If your guests are paying for their own rooms we will require their credit card and additional information to confirm. They can call us directly so it keeps you out of the financial loop.
We have an extensive list of menu items and customize each wedding or rehearsal dinner to the wishes of the bride and groom. As these items change frequently and according to season we can go over options at the appropriate time.
Music is allowed as we wish you to enjoy and celebrate, but if other guests need to be accommodated for evening dinner service we request a 5:00 pm cut off for the band or DJ and for guests to vacate the dining rooms.
A professional wedding coordinator is required for all weddings taking place at our property. Should you not have a wedding coordinator you are required to use our planner. For a full vendor coordinator including day of coordination the fee is an additional $1,500. Should you only require a day of coordinator, the fee will be $700.
Rental of Equipment
We will take care of all rentals if necessary, so the bride and groom do not have to worry about the details. The cost of rental items will be passed on to the total bill.
Wedding officiants are not included but we have several to recommend.
On select packages you may also add an intimate Wedding Photography Package with two hours of photography. It includes formal and casual photos, before and during the ceremony. As well as photos of your cake cutting and romantic pictures throughout the property. You keep the digital photos and have full rights to print as you wish – all for just $950. If you want to upgrade to an album, our photographer will be happy to discuss this with you after the wedding.
Taxes and Gratuities
Taxes and gratuities are not included. 20% gratuity will be added to the total bill as well as 5.3% sales tax and 2% occupancy tax where applicable.
Your custom wedding cake will be prepared by our in house pastry chef, and priced according to design and style.
Meal and Beverage Charges
All meals, wine, beer, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres are priced from our restaurant’s seasonal menu prices.