Every season offers something special, but winter is an especially beautiful time to say “I do” in the Shenandoah Valley. With mild weather, breathtaking scenery, and less stress, it’s the perfect time of year to start the rest of your lives together. You can skip the heat, unpredictable outdoor weather, and the competition for popular summer dates. As an added bonus, your guests won’t have to work around summer vacations and other events to RSVP “yes” to your wedding. Winter weddings are gorgeous and truly enchanting. With a stunning Virginia wedding venue, accommodations for all of your family and friends, and package options for every couple, L’Auberge Provençale has it all! Keep reading to discover the romantic possibilities.
Dreamy Wine Country Location
What better place for two to become one than the state for lovers? Our stunning Virginia wedding venue boasts the manor house, three intimate dining rooms, and lovely grounds with a sweeping porch and terrace, perfect for photo opportunities. Whether your wedding day will involve just the happy couple or up to 65 of your family and friends, we have accommodations for you. Our charming and chic country estate is the perfect fit for anyone wanting to make unforgettable memories on one of the happiest days of their lives.
Packages for Every Unique Love Story
We know every couple has a different vision for how they want to tie the knot. That’s why we’ve designed a variety of custom wedding packages for you to choose from. Every package comes with the support of our incredible team who has over 30 years of experience.
- Intimate Family Weddings (Up to 30 guests) – Along with a private wedding ceremony, you’ll receive two nights lodging in a romantic suite, gourmet breakfast each morning, Champagne, chocolate strawberries, and more.
- Evening Wedding (Up to 65 guests) – This package includes use of the entire facility, guest rooms, restaurant, bar, and grounds, one night’s lodging for the wedding couple, customized and printed menus, a keepsake gift from us, and more!
If you got engaged over the holidays, why wait to get hitched? You can elope at L’Auberge Provençale with minimal planning, no stress, and no overwhelming costs! Winter is a fabulous time to escape to wine country and start your forever with the two of you and up to eight of your favorite people if you wish. Our carefully curated Intimate Elopement Package features two nights lodging, a private wedding ceremony including coordination by one of our wedding experts, cake, bouquet, and more. It’s the best (and easiest) way to plan your big day in a small and memorable way.
- 2 nights lodging in one of our romantic premier rooms or suites
- Full gourmet breakfast each morning
- $150 credit toward dinner in our award-winning restaurant
- Private wedding ceremony including coordination by one of our wedding experts
- Champagne toast with keepsake champagne flutes & sampling of hors d’oeuvres for two following the ceremony
- Wedding cake for two created just for you
- Seasonal bouquet and boutonniere for the wedding couple
- Parting gift-basket of L’Auberge Provencale house made goodies
Luxurious Accommodations & Activities for Your Guests
When you exchange vows at our chic Shenandoah Valley inn, you can enjoy your stay in comfortable and tastefully designed rooms and suites, which are also perfect for getting ready with your wedding party before you walk down the aisle. Plus, your friends and family can book rooms of their own and have a private place to relax between festivities. Plus, our acclaimed Virginia restaurant, La Table Provencale affords guests the opportunity to wine, dine, and savor delectable fare on the property during their stay. Your guests can also enjoy fun Virginia favorites that our custom 4-hour wine tour, visiting nearby wineries, shopping, and even massages!
- The inn has 11 guest rooms and suites. Book early to save your favorite rooms for your guests!
We can’t wait to help you make your winter wedding dreams come true!Request More Information