Experience incredible romantic getaways in Virginia at our Shenandoah Valley B&B. We offer great specials and packages to help enhance your stay! Check back often to see our new offerings.
4 Hour Chauffeured Wine Tour
Enjoy a four-hour chauffeured Virginia Wine Tour from 11:00 am-3:00 pm, with Sommelier Christian Borel or Chef Alain Borel. Experience wine with no worries!
- 4-Hour Chauffeured Wine Tour
- Private Luxury Sedan
- Wine Tastings Fees Included
Add a Wine Tour Picnic upon booking to enhance your wine tour experience!
$495 for two people, room rate, taxes, and gratuities not included.
*Wine tours not offered on Mondays or Tuesdays. $95 per additional hour. Inquire about additional charges for adding more guests.
Royal Treatment Package
A luxury package fit for kings and queens!
- Welcome gift in room upon arrival
- 60-minute couple’s massage
- Surprise romantic touches in your room
- Chilled sparkling wine to toast your life together
$395 per couple, room rate, taxes, and gratuities not included.
*Couple’s massage based on availability.
Babymoon in the Shenandoah Valley
Our babymoon package provides extra pampering for mom before baby arrives! All of the following will be awaiting your arrival in your room or suite:
- 1 Hour Reflexology/Pregnancy Massage
- Basket with an array of Creams and Lotions for Mom and Baby
- A Plush Baby Gift for your new blessing
- Use of a body pillow to enjoy just during your stay to make mom comfortable
- Bottle of Sparkling Cider and Homemade Cookies
$225 per couple, room rate, taxes, and gratuities not included.
Extra Pampering Upgrades:
- Babymoon Mini Photoshoot: A 1-Hour Photography session with a professional photographer to document your growing family! Add an additional $400 to the Package Rate*
- Upgrade to a Couple’s Massage for an additional $135.
**Please call the inn to schedule massages and photoshoot. Couple’s massages only available in specific rooms & suites.
Is it time to take the next step in your relationship? Start this exciting new chapter of your lives together with an unforgettable getaway to our romantic French Country B&B in the picturesque Shenandoah Valley. Our proposal package will help you create the perfect “yes!” moment that they’ll remember forever!
- Personalized Champagne Flutes
- Picnic Dinner in a Wicker Basket (Yours to Keep!)
- Prosecco or Champagne to Toast “Forever Yes!”
- Rose Petals in the Room or at the Proposal Site
- Box of Locally Handmade Chocolates
- Private Garden Area for Proposal
Check Rates & Availability with Promo Code: PROPOSE
- 1-Hour of Professional Photography to Capture that Special “They Said Yes!” Moment ($400 / $500 for 2 hours)*
- In-Room Couple’s Massage to Relax and Set the Mood (60-minutes for $270)
- Serenade Your Loved One With Important Songs From Your Relationship Played by a Professional Musician (30-minutes for $100)
Please call the Inn to add on a complements.
Photo Credit: Brooke Danielle Photography
Grab a few friends and come to the beautiful Shenandoah Valley this spring for some well-deserved time away! Get inspired with more ideas for the ultimate girlfriend’s getaway on our blog! Here we’ve curated the essentials for a memorable getaway, including…
- Welcome cheese platter and a bottle of Virginia wine
- Delicious Picnic featuring gourmet sandwiches, local Route 11 potato chips, fresh fruit, fresh-baked cookies
- $75 Dinner Credit for our award-winning locally inspired restaurant
- Complimentary room upgrade when available
- Early check-in OR late check out
$175 per person, room rate, taxes, and gratuities not included.
Capture the Moment Photoshoot
Capture the moment with a one-hour professional photo shoot here on the beautiful grounds of L’Auberge Provencale. Make some memories and take them with you with digital files or prints and albums for a special discounted rate! Whether it’s an anniversary, birthday, babymoon, retirement celebration, graduation, or you just want to remember your special getaway, we want to help you create life-long memories.
$400, room rate, taxes, or gratuities not included. Upgrade to a 2-hour session for an extra $100.
*Please note we need at least one week’s notice to schedule.
Intimate Elopement Celebration
At L’Auberge Provencale, we make this special day truly one to remember.
Our special Virginia elopement package for just the two of you includes a private wedding ceremony, Champagne toast with hors d’oeuvres, wedding cake for two, and much more!
February is For Lovers
Join us for a romantic evening or overnight getaway with the one you love! February 10th-19th, we will be featuring a special 4-Course Dinner Menu and a spectacular Chef’s Tasting Menu in honor of Valentine’s Day. We’ll also be offering a 3-Course Brunch Menu, in addition to our a la carte options, on Sunday, February 12th & 19th!
- Four Course Dinner Menu – $165 per person
- Valentine’s Chef’s Tasting Menu for Two – $225 per person
- Three Course Brunch Menu – $95 per person
Seatings are sure to book quickly, so call (540) 837-1375 or click below to make your reservation today!
*Please note our restaurant will be closed Monday, February 13th, but open on Valentine’s Day February 14th. Dinner reservations during this timeframe require a $75 deposit per person, and if the reservation is canceled within 72 hours of the reservation date there will be a $50 cancellation fee per person.
Winter Cooking Classes
Join us in the kitchen this winter to brush up on your cooking skills with Chef Stephen! Our small class sizes allow for a truly hands-on experience and include dinner and wine tastings and optional keepsakes. We’ll begin each session with a meet and greet at 10:30 am, with the class starting promptly at 11 am.
See Class Options, Schedule & Menus
Each class will offer 3 options for participation levels:
Bronze | $295.00 per person, excludes gratuity & taxes
Includes hands-on cooking class, take away from the class, dinner and wine pairing
Silver | $335.00 per person, excludes gratuity & taxes
Includes hands-on cooking class, dinner, wine pairing, cooking class takeaway, L’auberge coffee mug, our special blend of locally roasted coffee
Gold | $385.00 per person, excludes gratuity & taxes
Includes hands-on cooking class, dinner, wine pairing, cooking class takeaway, L’auberge coffee mug, our special blend of locally roasted coffee, and our “team” L’auberge custom apron
Winter Cooking Class Schedule & Menus:
Plat du Jour | Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Grazing boards, how to arrange and prepare marinated cheese, marinated olives, chutney, cheese, charcuterie
- Mougin olive tarlets, olives, anchovies, sauteed onion, fresh thyme-
- Fish en papillote, compound butters, lemon, herbs
- Dark chocolate/grand marnier souflee
- Wines from the rhone and south of France
A Trip to Italy | Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Antipasta- pickled vegetable gardiniere, house made ricotta, bagna cauda
- Tempura ocopus, sauce pesto
- Gargenelli pasta, wild mushroom, truffles, poached farm egg
- Wines of Italy
French Farmhouse | Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Farmhouse larder: learn to make chutney, pickled vegetables, infused vinegars, infused olive oil
- Tuna tartare facon du chef, tomato, olives, citrus, chopped egg, sun dried tomato vinaigrette
- Seared foie gras – bread pudding, ranier cherry gastrique, pistachio
- Pot au feu – mushroom caps, tournee potatoes, beer jus, seasonal vegetables
- Local wagyu sirloin with charred vegetable coating
- Cannelés de Bordeaux
- Wines of Bordeaux
Want to learn more about what foods and resources the beautiful Shenandoah Valley provides? Join us for one of our upcoming Foraging Classes and explore Ox-Bow Farm with Master forager Clay Morris and collect seasonal wild finds. Chef Stephen Burke and Clay Morris will show you what culinary creations you can make utilizing what you collected and heirloom regional varieties. These classes will incorporate heirloom produce from our gardens and local farms and the way their unique flavors can be used in culinary creations.
See Class Dates & Themes
These unique classes include instruction on foraging, cooking, and the utilization of wild produce, as well as an afternoon dinner and wine pairing. Be sure to book the class, and your favorite B&B room, well in advance as they are sure to be popular, and space is limited!
$395.00 per person, lodging, tax, and gratuities not included. Lodging must be booked separately.
Late Spring | May 6th, 2023
- 11:00 am – Forage
- 1:00 pm – Class: Historical Recipes
- 3:00 pm – Dinner
- Possible Forage Finds: Leafy Greens, Tubers, Dandelions, Garlic Mustard, Ramps, Morels, Cress, Stinging Nettles
Summer | July 22nd, 2023
- 11:00 am – Forage
- 1:00 pm – Class: Cocktails and Historical Recipes
- 3:00 pm – Dinner
- Possible Forage Finds: Elderberries, Cat Tails, Blackberries, Wine Berries, Rabbit Tobacco
Fall | November 4th, 2023
- 11:00am- Forage
- 1:00pm- Class: Getting Ready for Winter
- Possible Forage Finds: Chicken of the Woods, Puff Ball Mushrooms, Hickory Nuts, Queen Anne Lace, Water Chestnuts, Black Walnuts
*Please note, due to of the nature of the class, dietary restrictions may not be able to be accommodated for the dinner. Forage finds will depend on the progression of the year in a wild setting.
Passport to Provence
Don’t leave home without your passport! Each time you visit L’Auberge Provencale, you have an opportunity to save on unique experiences with our new loyalty program. Purchase a passport for $25 and start collecting stamps, which will provide discounts at our bistro and restaurant, wine shop, and room reservations. Earn your $25 back instantly with your stamp! Book your stay today and be sure to grab your passport at the front desk.
To make every occasion special and delicious, we are thrilled to bring you all the best food and entertainment during your stay with us! Check out our latest restaurant happenings such as Music Happy Hour, Roaming Wine Tasting, and Yappy Brunch.
Unless otherwise stated all specials, packages, and indulgences are subject to the following policies: Not valid on holiday weekends. Cannot be used with any other offers or discounts. Taxes, beverages, alcohol, and gratuities are not included.