As one of the best places to stay in the Shenandoah Valley, every guest room at our Northern Virginia bed and breakfast has a private bath with L’Auberge Provencale’s custom made quality amenities, complimentary WiFi, European quality linens, French furnishings and artwork. All rooms have views of our gardens, the Blue Ridge Mountains and the beauty of the Shenandoah Valley. Several rooms have fireplaces, luxury aromatherapy steam showers, Jacuzzi and soaking tubs, and televisions.
Rooms & Suites
|Monet||Two||Queen||Walk-in Shower||Seating area, second floor, fireplace with Duralogs||Check Rates|
|Chagall||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Seating area, second floor, fireplace with Duralogs, pastoral & mountain views||Check Rates|
|Mistral||Two||Queen||Tub/Shower Combo||Sitting area, ground floor private entrance, fireplace with Duralogs, pastoral & garden views||Check Rates|
|Coco Chanel||Two||Queen||Tub/Shower Combo||Sitting area, ground floor private entrance, fireplace with Duralogs, orchard & meadow views||Check Rates|
|Josephine||Two||Queen||Aromatherapy Steam Shower||Seating area, second floor La Petite Auberge, view of the meadows||Check Rates|
|Pascal||Two||King||Aromatherapy Steam Shower||Seating area, second floor La Petit Auberge, view of the meadows||Check Rates|
|Renoir||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Seating area, ground floor private entrance, fireplace with Duralogs, pastoral & garden views||Check Rates|
|Voltaire||Two||King||Aromatherapy Steam Shower||Sitting room, ground floor La Petit Auberge, gas fireplace, pastoral & mountain views||Check Rates|
|Larousse||Two||King||Aromatherapy Steam Shower||Sitting room, ground floor La Petit Auberge, gas fireplace, pastoral & mountain views||Check Rates|
|Lafayette||Two||King||Aromatherapy Steam Shower||Sitting room, second floor, gas fireplace, private balcony w/ panoramic views||Check Rates|
|Van Gogh||Two||King||Jacuzzi Tub||Sitting room, ground floor private entrance, fireplace with Duralogs, garden & orchard views||Check Rates|
At the Villa
|Marie Antoinette||Two||Queen||Clawfoot Tub||Seating area, second floor, electric fireplace, meadow & garden views||Check Rates|
|Matisse||Two||King||Aromatherapy Steam Shower||Sitting room, second floor, electric fireplace, meadow views||Check Rates|
|Louis XIV||Two||King||Aromatherapy Steam Shower||Sitting room, second floor, pool & meadow views||Check Rates|
In Room Amenities
- Individual cooling and heat
- Luxury European quality linens
- Keurig coffee machines
- Bottled water, coffee and tea
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & USB charging ports
- Private bathrooms
- Fluffy terry bath robes
- Custom made bath amenities
- TV with DVD
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon refreshments
- Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks
- Outdoor pool at the Villa La Campagnette
- Gorgeous gardens and grounds
- On-site restaurant
- On-site bar & lounge
- Meeting and event space available
- Library with games and books
- French furnishings and fine art
- Complimentary parking
- Tesla charging stations available (2)
- A one evening restaurant reservation is required with a Friday or Saturday night weekend stay.
Please call reservations at 540.837.1375 for seating times.
Packages & Specials
- Packages are not valid on holiday weekends.
- Packages cannot be used with any other offers or discounts.
- Taxes, beverages, alcohol, and gratuities are not included in package rates.
- Meals, taxes and additional add-ons not included in package rates.
- Room rates are subject to change during holidays and holiday weekends.
- If you find it necessary to cancel or change your reservations please call 10 days prior to arrival. You will be charged a $25 service fee per room, but not the full room rate. Shortening a stay is considered a cancellation.
- If we receive less than 10 days notice of cancellation the guest is responsible for the full value on one nights accommodations. If a guest does not show for a reservation they will be responsible for the full value of the reservation.
- You are welcome to send a family member or a friend in your place.
- In order to cancel a reservation, please call the office and get a cancellation number.
What if the babysitter cancels, someone gets sick or you can’t get away from work?
- For a non-refundable fee of $30 per night, which can be purchased only at the time of booking, you may cancel up until 48 hours before the day of arrival with no additional charge.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate as well as welcome pastries, fresh fruit and seasonal non-alcohol beverages.
Fireplaces & Swimming Pool
- Fireplaces are available only from October 31st – February 28th.
- Our pool is open seasonally and is located at the Villa la Campagnette and is available to all overnight guests.
- Swimming Pool Hours: 10:00am to dusk Wednesday – Monday. CLOSED Tuesday.
Children & Pets
- Well behaved children over the age of 10 are welcomed.
- NO PETS ALLOWED, you may borrow ours!
L’Auberge Provencale is a smoke free facility and property.
- All rooms are smoke free and smoking is permitted only outside and with other guests in mind. If windows and doors are open and the smoke gets in to the rooms or dining rooms a cleaning fee of one nights accommodations will be charged.
L’Auberge Provencale is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA), or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding accessibility of the various rooms.
Prices & Services Subject to Change
We are constantly expanding the services we offer to our guests. Although we make every effort to keep our website updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
For questions or additional information please contact us at 540.837.1375.