Spending time at our Shenandoah Valley bed and breakfast shouldn’t just be about our comfortable rooms, incredible farm-to-table dining, and luxurious grounds with gardens and a pool… it should also give you an immersive experience you can’t get anywhere else! Whether your Virginia retreat style is fancy and fabulous like our Weekend Wine Excursion or totally brave and bold like our Adventure Day, we have just what you’ll love. Check it out!
Weekend Wine Excursion
- 10:30am | Arrive at the inn and savor Café au Lait and a delectable croissant.
- 11:00-3:00pm | Let us drive you in comfort and style on a weekend Virginia wine tour with one of our wine directors, sommelier, or Chef to local top wineries in the Virgina wine country. Bring along a “Wine Tour Survival Kit” (Everything you need to survive the tour like food, glasses, and a tote) You keep the custom L’Auberge Provencale cooler!
- 3:30-4:00pm | Return to the Inn, check into your room, and take some time to enjoy the grounds. Take a nap or visit the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley and the walking mall of downtown Winchester.
- 7:00pm | End your lovely day by enjoying a 100.00 credit for dinner in our Le Bar Bistro style restaurant or our farm to table fine dining restaurant featuring the best of the summer season. The choice is yours!
$450.00 added to the room rateBook Now
Package available Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Not to be combined with any other specials or promotions. No third party gift certificates.
- 8:00am | Continental Breakfast will be delivered to your room.
- 9:00am | Leave the inn.
- 9:30am | Head out for horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch or Highlander Horses. It’s one of the most fun and romantic ways to take in the gorgeous Virginia views.
- 12:00pm | We will pack you a gourmet Picnic lunch in our L’Auberge Provencale market tote to enjoy at your leisure.
- 1:00 | Continue your day of adventure with Kayaking or White-Water Rafting in Harpers Ferry at River Riders.
- 4:30pm | Return to the inn.5:00pm | Wind down after a fun filled day with a one hour Couples massage in room. Let the stress of every day life melt away and relax.6:30pm | Gourmet Repast with a bottle of red or white wine will be delivered to your room to be enjoyed en suite or anywhere on the grounds, depending on the weather.
- Thermos of Provencale Pesto Soup
- Shenandoah Seasonal Salad
- Cold Southern Fried Chicken
- French Bread
- Seasonal Fruit Tartlets
- Bottle of Red or White Wine
$495.00 added to the room rate
Available 7 days a week. Not to be combined with any other specials or promotions. No third party gift certificates.