The Brilliance of Fall in the Shenandoah Valley
The fall is the time to visit the Shenandoah Valley and our romantic Virginia bed and breakfast and celebrate the harvest season. The warm days, and crisp nights and the first of the season crackling of the fireplaces make this the best time of the year. We have two great seasonal overnight specials.
The Two Night Harvest Repast Special is certainly the favorite. Arrive at your room or suite with 6 chocolate strawberries awaiting you. Snuggle up together and one night we will deliver to your room a Harvest Repast:
- Provencale Garden Pesto Soup
- An array of Artisan Cheese and Accoutrements
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Shenandoah Seasonal Fall Salad
- Spiced Apple Cake
- French Bread
- Bottle of Red or White Wine
The next evening dine in our destination restaurant La Table off our four or five course menu or our Chef’s tasting menu and enjoy a $100 credit towards your dinner. Of course, two of our signature breakfasts are included each morning. As a parting gift we will send you home with a jar of our orchard jam or chutney. And all that for only $285 added to your room rate.
While you’re here at the inn get out in the country and enjoy the weather hiking the Blue Ridge, or horseback riding through the pastures of the valley. Zip lining through the treetops bursting with fall color. Or perhaps just enjoy a nice couples massage in the comfort of your suite.
Only have one night? Our Virginia Wine Crush special is just the ticket to a relaxing one day escape. Included in the package:
- Bottle of Virginia Wine and Virginia Artisan Cheese in your room on arrival
- Fall Bouquet of Flowers in your room or suite
- Wine tour map for self-guided tours
- Tasting certificate for 2 to a local Virginia Award Winning Winery
- Wine Tour picnic to take along with you on your Vineyard Trail
- Our signature gourmet breakfast
- A La Table Wine Lovers Apron to take with you home to remember your fun wine escape!
Only 195.00 added to your room or suite.
Don’t forget to pick up some local apples and carving pumpkins at our farmers markets before all the ghosts and goblins gobble them up!