It is no secret that the beautiful Shenandoah Valley makes a bucolic backdrop for a country chic wedding or vowel renewal. Imagine having a Virginia manor house for your loved ones and guests; a magical setting for the evening for the most special of days. Our culinary team and service team will give special attention to every detail for an affair to remember always.
Reserve the Inn for the Evening:
- A Friday and Saturday Night wedding includes the entire facility, rooms, restaurant, bar and full use of the grounds
- Wedding consultation with our wedding coordinator who can help you with all facets of planning
- One night’s Lodging for the wedding couple
- A full gourmet breakfast for the wedding couple
- A customized menu utilizing the fresh and best of the season printed for each guest
- Set up and breakdown, linens, glassware, silverware, plates and tables
- A six hour time frame from the start of the ceremony
- A keepsake gift from all of us at L’Auberge Provencale
- A minimum of 60 guests and a maximum of 72 guests is required to book a Friday or Saturday night wedding
In order to accommodate a wedding for the evening, the wedding party must book all rooms at our current rates and are in addition to the facility fee. The rooms need to be blocked and guaranteed by the bride and groom. From our experience usually, your guests will pay for their own rooms as they find it convenient if possible to stay on site. We will handle reservations with your wedding guests personally, so you do not have to deal with separate reservations and billing.
Friday and Saturday Night Weddings at L’Auberge Provencale Facility Fee
$5,400 site fee will apply and give you full use of all facilities, this includes closing the restaurant to the public
(For mid-week night weddings at L’Auberge Provencale deduct $500)
We can help you co-ordinate every facet of your day and help with all vendors and other incidentals. Dinner, Wine, Beer, Cocktails and Hors D’Oeuvres, are priced from our menu prices. Our fabulous wedding cakes are priced by size and creation. Menus start at $85.
20% gratuity will be added to the total bill including the facility fee as well as 5.3%sales tax and 2% occupancy tax.