Experience incredible romantic getaways in Virginia at our Shenandoah Valley B&B. We offer great specials and packages to help enhance your stay! Check back often to see our new offerings.
Don’t let COVID-19 hold you back from enjoying this beautiful Spring weather! At L’Auberge Provencale, we go that extra mile to make sure everything is clean and sanitized for our guests and employees. The Bed & Breakfast is still open for overnight guests, plus we are offering in-room breakfast, lunch, and dinner. With the open country air and blooming tulips and daffodils, we make it the perfect destination for your Spring quarantine getaway. View our Room Service Menu and book your room below!
Spring S’il Vous Plait
Feel a little spring fever coming on? Don’t fight it! Make yourself at home in one of our charming guest rooms or suites and then take advantage of the best the season has to offer at our award winning restaurant. Celebrate the renewal spring brings and book any two nights at our romantic French-inspired hideaway, and get your third night FREE!*
*Offer valid for new reservations only, March 15, 2020 through April 30, 2020.
We invite you to experience a “Touch of France” in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Join us for a magical two-day escape from the otherwise hectic world!
- Bottle of Krug Grand Cuvee Champagne and Royal Osetra Caviar with warm homemade blinis, crème fraiche, chives, chopped eggs and shallots.
- One nights dining in our award-winning restaurant with a farm to table Chef’s tasting menu, created by Chef Richard Wright using the best and freshest of the season. To enhance this stellar dining experience Sommelier Christian Borel will pair wines from our Wine Spectator’s Best of Award of Excellence Carte des Vin.
- Chef’s grand breakfast in the morning.
- After breakfast you will embark on a 4-hour wine tour with sommelier or chef at some of Virginia’s best wineries right here in the Shenandoah Valley.
- A seasonal gourmet picnic backpack to take on your adventure. Includes gourmet salads, cheese, charcuterie, baguette, desserts and a refreshing beverage. The backpack is complete with utensils, glasses, flatware and a blanket – and is yours to keep!
- Return to the inn and enjoy a couples or tandem massage ensuite.
- $50.00 credit towards a casual dinner in “Le Bar” for Bistro Fare.
- Enjoy a Chef’s breakfast in our sun room the following morning.
- Late check out 12:30pm.
- Our parting gift “Box of Love” will complete your Virginia is for Lovers experience.
$1,750 in addition to the room rate (taxes and gratuities not included)
Valid now through May 31st, 2020.
Passport to Provence
Don’t leave home without your passport! Each time you visit L’Auberge Provencale, you have an opportunity to save on unique experiences with our new loyalty program. Purchase a passport for $25 and start collecting stamps, which will provide discounts at our bistro and restaurant, wine shop, and room reservations. Earn your $25 back instantly with your stamp! Book your stay today and be sure to grab your passport at the front desk.
Last Minute Getaway Special – 15% Off
Passing through or planning a last minute escape? Take advantage of our “Last Minute Getaway” Special and receive 15% off* when booking a room or suite the day before or the day of check-in!
Call (540) 837-1375 to Book Today!
*Special cannot be applied to existing reservations. Offer applies to select rooms and suites.
Royal Treatment Package
A luxury package fit for kings and queens!
- A welcome gift
- 60-minute couple’s massage
- Breakfast delivered to your room
- Surprise romantic touches in room
- Chilled sparkling wine to toast your life together
$385 plus the cost of the room
A 15% massage service charge will be added to final bill.
Virginia Wine Excursion
- 10:30 – Arrive at the inn for Café au Lait & Croissants
- 11 – 3:00 – We’ll drive you in comfort and style on a weekend Virginia Wine Tour with one of our Wine Directors, Sommelier or Chef to top wineries in the Virginia wine country. Bring along a “Wine Tour Survival Kit” (everything you need to survive the tour, food, glasses, tote). You keep the custom L’Auberge Provencale cooler.
- 3:30 – 4:00 – Return to the Inn to check-in to your room, enjoy the grounds, take a nap, or visit the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley and the Walking Mall of downtown Winchester
- $100 credit for dinner in our “Le Bar” Bistro or our farm-to-table fine dining restaurant
$450 plus the cost of the room
Price does not include room rate. Package available Thursday – Monday. Not to be combined with any other specials or promotions.
Evening of Romance
Celebrating an anniversary? Proposing to your loved one? Perhaps a special birthday? With this package we take the pressure off to find a special way to say, “I Love You.” You’ll return to your room after dinner to a romantic atmosphere complete with:
- 8 Flameless Candles
- 8 Hand Dipped Chocolate Strawberries
- Scattered Silk Rose Petals
- 1 Dozen Roses
- Bottle of Chilled Champagne
$185 plus the cost of the room
We invite you to experience a “Touch of France” in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Join us for a magical two day escape from the otherwise hectic world.
– Bottle of Krug Grand Cuvee Champagne and Royal Osetra Caviar with warm homemade blinis, crème fraiche, chives, chopped eggs and shallots
– One nights dining in our award-winning restaurant with a farm to table Chef’s tasting menu, created by Chef Richard Wright using the best and freshest of the season. To enhance this stellar dining experience Sommelier Christian Borel will pair wines from our Wine Spectator’s Best of Award of Excellence Carte des Vin.
– Chef’s grand breakfast in the morning
– After breakfast you will embark on a 4-hour wine tour with sommelier or chef at some of Virginia’s best wineries right here in the Shenandoah Valley.- A seasonal gourmet picnic backpack to take on your adventure. Includes gourmet salads, cheese, charcuterie, baguette, desserts and a refreshing beverage. The backpack is complete with utensils, glasses, flatware and a blanket – and is yours to keep!
– Return to the inn and enjoy a couples or tandem massage ensuite.
– $50.00 credit towards a casual dinner in “Le Bar” for Bistro Fare.
– Enjoy a Chef’s breakfast in our sun room the following morning.
– Late check out 12:30pm.
– Our parting gift “Box of Love” will complete your ‘Virginia is for Lovers’ experience.
- For only $1750!
- In addition to the room rate, taxes, gratuities not included. At least 72 hours notice is requested.
Babymoon in the Shenandoah Valley
Our babymoon package provides extra pampering for mom before baby arrives! All of the following will be awaiting your arrival in your room or suite:
- 1 Hour Reflexology/Pregnancy Massage
- Basket with an array of Creams and Lotions for Mom and Baby
- A Plush Baby Gift for your new blessing
- Use of a body pillow to enjoy just during your stay to make mom comfortable
- Bottle of Virginia Sparkling Cider and Cookies waiting for you after dinner in your room
$195 plus the cost of the room
**Upgrade to a Couple’s Massage for $125.**
Please call the inn to schedule massages. Couple’s massages only available in specific rooms & suites. Taxes & gratuities not included. 15% massage service charge will be added to the final bill.
4 Hour Chauffeured Wine Tour
Enjoy a four hour chauffeured Virginia Winery Tour with Sommelier Christian Borel and Wine Director Celeste Borel. Experience wine with no worries!
- 4 Hour Chauffeured Wine Tour
- Private Luxury Sedan
- Wine Tour with Certified Sommelier
$325 for two guests in a sedan
Wine tours not offered on Tuesdays. Winter wine tours (November 24th – April 1st) offered only Friday & Saturday. $50 per additional hour. Inquire about additional charge for adding more guests.
Intimate Elopement Celebration
At L’Auberge Provencale, we make this special day truly one to remember.
Our special Virginia elopement package for just the two of you includes a private wedding ceremony, Champagne toast with hors d’oeuvres, wedding cake for two, and much more!
To make every occasion special and delicious, we are thrilled to bring you all the best food and entertainment during your stay with us! Check out our latest restaurant happenings such as Music Happy Hour, Roaming Wine Tasting, and Yappy Brunch.
Unless otherwise stated all specials, packages, and indulgences are subject to the following policies: Not valid on holiday weekends. Cannot be used with any other offers or discounts. Taxes, beverages, alcohol, and gratuities are not included.