Experience incredible romantic getaways in Virginia at our Shenandoah Valley B&B. We offer great specials and packages to help enhance your stay! Check back often to see our new offerings.
Shenandoah Valley Vitality Retreat
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Shenandoah Valley with a relaxing retreat that will restore your sense of well-being. Our wellness package includes:
- Energizing smoothie with breakfast to start your day
- Scenic horseback ride through the picturesque countryside at a local stable
- Delightful picnic featuring fresh sandwiches, seasonal garden salads, fruit, cheese & charcuterie, dessert, and non-alcoholic drinks
- L’Auberge Provençale picnic backpack for you to keep with plates, napkins, blanket, flatwear, and more
- Soothing couples massage at the inn to unwind and relax
- Late checkout at 12:30 pm on your departure day
To fully savor your rejuvenating getaway we recommend staying two nights.
$575 for two people, room rate, taxes, and gratuities not included.
*Subject to availability, please allow for 72-hours notice to schedule activities.
4 Hour Chauffeured Wine Tour
Enjoy a four-hour chauffeured Virginia Wine Tour from 11:00 am-3:00 pm, with Sommelier Christian Borel or Chef Alain Borel. Experience wine with no worries!
- 4-Hour Chauffeured Wine Tour
- Wine Tastings Fees Included
Add a Wine Tour Picnic upon booking to enhance your wine tour experience!
$495 for two people, room rate, taxes, and gratuities not included.
*Wine tours not offered on Mondays or Tuesdays. $95 per additional hour. Inquire about additional charges for adding more guests.
Royal Treatment Package
A luxury package fit for kings and queens!
- Welcome gift in room upon arrival
- 60-minute couple’s massage
- Surprise romantic touches in your room
- Chilled sparkling wine to toast your life together
$395 per couple, room rate, taxes, and gratuities not included.
*Couple’s massage based on availability.
Babymoon in the Shenandoah Valley
Our babymoon package provides extra pampering for mom before baby arrives! All of the following will be awaiting your arrival in your room or suite:
- 1 Hour Reflexology/Pregnancy Massage
- Basket with an array of Creams and Lotions for Mom and Baby
- A Plush Baby Gift for your new blessing
- Use of a body pillow to enjoy just during your stay to make mom comfortable
- Bottle of Sparkling Cider and Homemade Cookies
$225 per couple, room rate, taxes, and gratuities not included.
Extra Pampering Upgrades:
- Babymoon Mini Photoshoot: A 1-Hour Photography session with a professional photographer to document your growing family! Add an additional $400 to the Package Rate*
- Upgrade to a Couple’s Massage for an additional $135.
**Please call the inn to schedule massages and photoshoot. Couple’s massages only available in specific rooms & suites.
Is it time to take the next step in your relationship? Start this exciting new chapter of your lives together with an unforgettable getaway to our romantic French Country B&B in the picturesque Shenandoah Valley. Our proposal package will help you create the perfect “yes!” moment that they’ll remember forever!
- Personalized Champagne Flutes
- Picnic Dinner in a Wicker Basket (Yours to Keep!)
- Prosecco or Champagne to Toast “Forever Yes!”
- Rose Petals in the Room or at the Proposal Site
- Box of Locally Handmade Chocolates
- Private Garden Area for Proposal
Check Rates & Availability with Promo Code: PROPOSE
- 1-Hour of Professional Photography to Capture that Special “They Said Yes!” Moment ($400 / $750 for 2 hours)*
- In-Room Couple’s Massage to Relax and Set the Mood (60-minutes for $270)
- Serenade Your Loved One With Important Songs From Your Relationship Played by a Professional Musician (30-minutes for $100)
Please call the Inn to add on a complements.
Photo Credit: Brooke Danielle Photography
Grab a few friends and come to the beautiful Shenandoah Valley this spring for some well-deserved time away! Get inspired with more ideas for the ultimate girlfriend’s getaway on our blog! Here we’ve curated the essentials for a memorable getaway, including…
- Welcome cheese platter and a bottle of Virginia wine
- Delicious Picnic featuring gourmet sandwiches, local Route 11 potato chips, fresh fruit, fresh-baked cookies
- $75 Dinner Credit for our award-winning locally inspired restaurant
- Complimentary room upgrade when available
- Early check-in OR late check out
$175 per person, room rate, taxes, and gratuities not included.
Capture the Moment Photoshoot
Capture the moment with a one-hour professional photo shoot here on the beautiful grounds of L’Auberge Provencale. Make some memories and take them with you with digital files or prints and albums for a special discounted rate! Whether it’s an anniversary, birthday, babymoon, retirement celebration, graduation, or you just want to remember your special getaway, we want to help you create life-long memories.
$400, room rate, taxes, or gratuities not included. Upgrade to a 2-hour session for an extra $250.
*Please note we need at least one week’s notice to schedule.
Intimate Elopement Celebration
At L’Auberge Provencale, we make this special day truly one to remember.
Our special Virginia elopement package for just the two of you includes a private wedding ceremony, Champagne toast with hors d’oeuvres, wedding cake for two, and much more!
Le Soleil Summer Special
Escape the everyday and immerse yourself in the simple elegance and old-world charm of Provence, right here in the sunkissed hills of Virginia wine country.
- Now thru June 18th, book three or more nights between June 1st and August 31st and get 30% off your third night!
*New reservations only. Must book by June 18, 2023, offer valid for 3-night minimum stays June 1 – August 31, 2023. Discount is automatically applied to the least costly night. Cannot be combined with any other offers and does not include holiday periods.
Discover a magical night sky experience with our romantic stargazing package. Elevate your evening with:
- High-quality stargazing binoculars for an enhanced view of the stars
- A cozy, warm blanket to snuggle up with
- Sky chart to navigate the constellations
- A fine bottle of wine to savor
- Delicious chocolate-covered strawberries for a sweet treat
$110, room rate, taxes, and gratuities not included.
*Please note, binoculars and blanket are L’Auberge rentals and must be returned after use to avoid additional charges.
Arrive early for your dinner reservation and indulge in a delightful pre-dinner experience by exploring our inn’s culinary garden. Begin by grabbing a refreshing drink at the bar, then head outside to meander through the garden at your leisure.
As you walk through the garden, you may catch a glimpse of our talented chefs picking fresh ingredients, giving you a unique chance to see where the flavors of your meal originate. This self-guided garden stroll is the perfect way to enhance your dining experience at our farm-to-table restaurant. Available between April 10th and October 13th.
Want to learn more about what foods and resources the beautiful Shenandoah Valley provides? Join us for one of our upcoming Foraging Classes and explore a beautiful estate farm 15 minutes from the Inn with Master forager Clay Morris and collect seasonal wild finds. Chefs on L’auberge and Clay Morris will show you what culinary creations you can make utilizing what you collected and heirloom regional varieties. These classes will incorporate heirloom produce from our gardens and local farms and the way their unique flavors can be used in culinary creations.
See Class Dates & Themes
These unique classes include instruction on foraging followed by an afternoon seasonal meal and wine pairing. Be sure to book the class, and your favorite B&B room, well in advance as they are sure to be popular, and space is limited!
$295.00 per person, lodging, tax, and gratuities not included. Lodging must be booked separately.
Summer | July 22nd, 2023
- 9:30 am – Meet & Greet
- 10:00 am – Forage
- 12:00 pm – Class: Cocktails and Historical Recipes
- Dinner Directly Following Class
- Possible Forage Finds: Elderberries, Cat Tails, Blackberries, Wine Berries, Rabbit Tobacco
Fall | November 4th, 2023
- 9:30 am – Meet & Greet
- 10:00am – Forage
- 12:00pm – Class: Getting Ready for Winter
- Dinner Directly Following Class
- Possible Forage Finds: Hickory Nuts, Queen Anne Lace, Water Chestnuts, Black Walnuts
*Please note, due to of the nature of the class, dietary restrictions may not be able to be accommodated for the dinner. Forage finds will depend on the progression of the year in a wild setting.
Passport to Provence
Don’t leave home without your passport! Each time you visit L’Auberge Provencale, you have an opportunity to save on unique experiences with our new loyalty program. Purchase a passport for $25 and start collecting stamps, which will provide discounts at our bistro and restaurant, wine shop, and room reservations. Earn your $25 back instantly with your stamp! Book your stay today and be sure to grab your passport at the front desk.
To make every occasion special and delicious, we are thrilled to bring you all the best food and entertainment during your stay with us! Check out our latest restaurant happenings such as Music Happy Hour, Roaming Wine Tasting, and Yappy Brunch.
Unless otherwise stated all specials, packages, and indulgences are subject to the following policies: Not valid on holiday weekends. Cannot be used with any other offers or discounts. Taxes, beverages, alcohol, and gratuities are not included.