A magical day to remember for 26-65 guests.
Imagine a magical garden party country chic wedding where your guests can enjoy the grounds and gardens of the inn here in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Complete with the best wedding cuisine in the region, created by our team of chefs and incomparable service by all of our staff. The daytime wedding starts between 11:30-12:30 and is a 5 hour affair and does not require booking any room reservations.
A Daytime Wedding Package Includes:
- One night’s lodging in one of our Romantic Suites
- A full gourmet breakfast delivered to your room
- A private wedding ceremony by our beautiful wedding garden
- Full use of the grounds, porch, terrace, bar and 3 intimate dining rooms
- Chairs for the wedding site and dining
- Set up and break down and all linens, glassware, plates and tables (unless you choose a style not available at the inn)
- A five hour time frame from the start of the ceremony
- A customized menu printed for each of your guests
- A picnic delivered to your suite to enjoy the night of your wedding.
- A keepsake parting gift from L’Auberge Provencale
Daytime Wedding Facility fees:
Off season facility fee for 26-65 guests $2,600
May, June, September and October facility fee 26-65 guests $2,900
$200 credit for midweek weddings
***Music is allowed as we wish you to enjoy and celebrate, but as other guests need to be accommodated for evening service we request a 5:00 pm cut off for the band or DJ and for wedding guests to vacate the dining rooms by 5:00 pm
Wedding officials are not included. You may use your own wedding planner or L’Auberge Provencale’s wedding coordinators are here to help you arrange all the incidentals for your truly special day. Our co-ordination fee is $750 for help with all planning and day of wedding details to accomplish a day to remember always.
Dinner, wine, beer, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres are priced from our seasonal offerings as we are a farm to table venue. Our fabulous wedding cakes made by our pastry chef are priced by size and creation.
20% gratuity, 5.3% sales tax and 2% occupancy tax will be added to the total bill.