Looking for the best Virginia wedding locations? Enjoy a magical daytime wedding which take place starting from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm do not require any room reservations. In order to keep our level of hospitality and ensure a private occasion for you and your guests, we do have a few guidelines for the wedding and reception. We have the experience to help your create the wedding of your dreams without the stress! Many happy couples have started their lives together here at L’Auberge Provencale and we are happy to help with all the planning.
Daytime Virginia Wedding Facility Fees:
Off season facility fee for 20 to 45 people is $2000.00
May, June, September and October our facility fee for 20 to 45 people is $2600.00
Off season our facility free for 45 to 72 people is $3000.00
May, June, September and October our facility fee for 45 to 72 people is $3600.00
This fee includes the following:
- Full use of our grounds, porch, terrace and 3 intimate dining rooms.
- A private ceremony in our enchanting gardens, orchard or back lawn.
- Use of our archway or pedestals for the focal point of your ceremony.
- One night accommodations for the wedding couple in a romantic suite.
- Officials are extra.
- Chairs for the wedding site and dining rooms.
- Set up and breakdown, linens, glassware, silverware, plates, and tables for the dining room and terrace
- A keepsake from L’Auberge Provençale to remember your special day
- A five hour time frame from the start of the ceremony
- A customized menu using the bounty of the season with printed menus for each of your guests
- Wedding consultation with our wedding coordinator who can help you co-ordinate flowers, officiant, limos, carriage rides, make up and hair experts on premise, music and photography. When you book a wedding at L’Auberge Provencale, you don’t need a wedding consultant, we help with the planning.
The inn will be open to the public at 6:00 pm, so we will need the guests to vacate the dining rooms by 5:30 pm.
Music is allowed as we wish you to enjoy and celebrate, but as other guests will be arriving for accommodations we request a 5:00 pm cut off for the band or DJ.
Dinner, Wine, Beer, Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvres are priced from our menu prices. 20% gratuity and 5.3% VA. Tax will be added to the total bill. Luncheon or brunch menu items will be priced accordingly. Dinner menus start at $60.00 per person. Our fabulous wedding cakes, made by our pastry chef, are priced by size and by creation.
Our Virginia wedding location is one of a kind. Call us at 540-837-1375 to set up a time to tour the property.