There’s still time to book your travel plans and make it to our Virginia b&b in time for one of our favorite wine events of the year!
Save the Date! June 5, 2016
Meet & Greet at 12:30pm
Dinner 1pm to 4pm
Make your way to this delightful L’Auberge wine dinner with your friends, family, or loved one. Glen Manor Vineyards is located in Virginia, west of Washington D.C. Its unique location with mountains surrounding it makes for a beautiful place to spend time. You will enjoy this special area as much as you will enjoy the food!
Enjoy a farm to table style dinner featuring Virginia wines from Glen Manor Vineyard. Vinter Jeff White will be on hand to describe the wines, his vineyard and the philosophy and future of the Virginia wine industry. This one-of-a-kind alfresco event will include a whole roast pig, local produce, a Rappahannock oyster bar, and so much more.
Look forward to enjoying this divine menu:
- Rappahannock Oyster Duo
- Provencal Tomato Bread Salad
- Deviled Eggs: smoked salmon, salmon caviar, eggs
- Cherry Glen Farm Goat Cheese Selection
- Housemade Head Cheese & Garden Pickles
- Earth-cooked Heritage Oaks Farm Berkshire Pork
- Roasted Shenandoah Seasonal vegetables, preserved lemon grilled asparagus
- Tarragon & boursin marble potato salad
- Jerry’s Berries Fruit Tart
- Virginia Honey Cake
- Goat Milk Baked Custard & Caramel
$135 per person.
Get your mouth watering with this wine list preview:
- Glen Manor Vineyards 2015 Morales Rose
- Glen Manor Vineyards 2013 Cabernet Franc
- Glen Manor Vineyards 2013 Hodder Hill
As if the delicious food weren’t enough reason to attend, Chef Steven Farrellis will also be at this event and will be creating delectable dishes with ingredients and produce from local farms. Chef Ferrell, our gourmet chef of La Table Provençale, is a seasoned professional with an impressive background. He prides himself on presenting the best dishes in the Shenandoah Valley. Rick Supchak from Heritage Oaks Grange will be there to talk about GMO free, local foods as well.
Consider making this special event part of a weekend getaway; the dinner is on a Sunday, after all! Check our availability today and get excited to kick off summer with this lovely event.
Call 1.540.837.1375 to reserve your spot for the wine tasting dinner. We can’t wait to have you join us!