We are thrilled that our state is on the road to recovery from COVID-19. The travel ban in Virginia has been lifted, and with many guests like you planning their first getaway of the season, we’re here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable, and truly a relaxing respite from the stress of everyday life. Read on for the many changes we have made to allow you to travel and get away with confidence.
An Intimate & Peaceful Setting
Revel in relaxation at our spacious and private property. Enjoy:
- 10 acres of land to enjoy with private spaces to enjoy picnic lunches
- Chairs in sets of two spread far apart so you can soak up the sun, just the two of you
- A pristine pool available to our guests only
In Room Safety
Guest rooms are meticulously cleaned after every guest. You can choose to forego housekeeping during your stay or you can choose to have your room cleaned each day.
- All comforters are cleaned after every stay.
- We have removed cloth throw pillows from all rooms.
- Coffee pots have been removed from each room but we now offer coffee delivery so you can enjoy in your own room.
- Private entrances for suites
- Each unit has individual AC/Heating
Curbside Food & Beverage Delivery
- Call us to order from our Curbside Menu. We can also deliver within a 12 mile radius of the Inn.
- We’ll deliver breakfast to your room, as well as any other meals from our Curbside Menu for in-room dining.
- Wine and beer is also available for delivery (within 12 miles)
Enhanced Environment Cleaning
We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizers and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) can be wiped down and disinfected by employees throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer in all public areas and at check-in
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas, and providing housekeeping service upon request or at checkout only
Need to Reschedule Your Wedding?
Please contact us about rescheduling your big day or opting for a smaller option. Our venue is perfect for brides and grooms who want to continue their celebration with the same luxury, but with fewer people and a quicker timeline. Learn more about L’Auberge Provencale elopements.
We’re Here for You!
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call (540) 837-1375 or email email@example.com to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.Book Now