Winter Wonderland Special
Shake Off the Winter Blues & Treat Yourself
Escape the doldrums of the city in winter and cozy up in french country comfort at L’Auberge Provencale! Stay two nights in any of our elegant suites or premier rooms with a fireplace for chilly nights. Each night includes:
- Our signature full gourmet breakfast in the sunroom each morning
- A $100 dinner credit in our elegant dining room
- A one night in-room repast delivered to your room to enjoy by your fireplace. Includes thermos of hot pistou soup, an array of local artisan cheese and house made charcuterie, provencale salad verte, french baguette, fresh apple tarts and a bottle of wine from one of our favorite local vineyards either Arterra Chardonnay or Glen Manor Vin Rouge.
- A one night’s dinner reservation is required.
Valid: Sunday – Thursday only, February 19, 2018 – April 19, 2018. Premier Rooms $650, Suites $750. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or holidays. New Reservations only. Taxes, beverages, alcohol, and gratuities not included.
Pampered Passion One Night Special
Only Have One Night to Get Away? We Have Just the Thing
To have no one in your space and have time alone, be taken care of, with no one in your way. Enjoy our Pampered Passion Special this winter. This special includes:
- One nights lodging in one of our premier rooms or suites
- A bottle of wine from one of our favorite local vineyards (Arterra Chardonnay or Glen Manor Vin Rouge)
- An array of Artisan Cheese on arrival in your room
- $100.00 credit towards dinner for two in our Nationally Acclaimed Restaurant
- Our fabulous signature gourmet breakfast in the morning
Enjoy either a premier room or one of our suites. First come first choice. $395.00
Valid: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday only , February 19, 2018 – April 19, 2018, Not valid with any other offers or discounts. New Reservations only. Taxes, beverages, alcohol, and gratuities not included.
Greet the Spring Season With Us
Easter Brunch & Dinner Done Right
Join us April 1st in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley for Easter Brunch (11:30am-2:3-pm) and Easter Dinner (3:00-7:00pm). It will be a great time to drive out to the country and enjoy brunch or dinner with family and friends. Chef Richard will be preparing a new menu featuring elements that represent the best of spring. Think morel mushrooms, pea shoots, fresh tender lettuce, spring lamb from local farms, and great spring vegetables from area producers. Yum! Celebrate food and renewal in sunny Virginia and enjoy a new seasonal cocktail list and some great Virginia wines featured by sommelier Christian Borel. We look forward to seeing you!
Call 540.837.1375 for reservations
Art, Wine & Spring Cuisine
What Could Be Better?
Many of you have seen the beautiful horse art hanging at L’Auberge Provencale by the renowned artist Isabelle Truchon. The horses of Camargue have graced the walls of the inn much to the delight of our dinner and lodging guests. We have teamed up with Greenhill Winery in Middleburg, Virginia and the renowned winemaker Sebastian Marquet to produce a day of Art from Isabelle Truchon, fine food and wine tastings. Chef Richards’ spring tasting menu with perfect pairings from Sommelier Christian Borel will be featured at this sought after dinner on April 15th with the meet and greet starting at 12:30pm. This will be a unique experience for the discerning connoisseur of all things that are fine in life. The day will commence with a taste of bubbly and a viewing of artwork, followed by a six course wine pairing menu. This day should prove very popular, so book early to reserve your spot, as seating is limited.
Call 540.837.1375 for reservations