With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking extra efforts to keep our rooms and public areas safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large. While our inn remains open, we understand that you might choose to stay at home during this time.
We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizers and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) can be wiped down and disinfected by employees throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer in all public areas and at check-in
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas, and providing housekeeping service upon request or at checkout only
Curbside Food & Beverage Delivery
- Call us to order from our Curbside Menu. We can also deliver within a 12 mile radius of the Inn.
- We’ll deliver breakfast to your room, as well as any other meals from our Curbside Menu for in-room dining.
- Wine and beer is also available for delivery (within 12 miles)
Need to Reschedule Your Wedding?
Please contact us about rescheduling your big day or opting for a smaller option. Our venue is perfect for brides and grooms who want to continue their celebration with the same luxury, but with fewer people and a quicker timeline. Learn more about L’Auberge Provencale elopements.
Please feel free to call (540) 837-1375 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the State Health Department. We will also be posting regularly on our Facebook page so please follow along. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Celeste Borel and the L’Auberge Provencale Staff