The Charming Master Bedroom in The Oldest Part of the Main Manor House built in 1753, Old World Charm and Ambiance with Modern Amenities. Enjoy Exceptional Virginia Lodging.
- Charming Second Floor Master Bedroom in the Main Manor House, Historic and newly renovated
- Four Poster Hand Crafted Old Pine King Size Canopy Bed
- Working Fireplace with Duralogs
- Comfortable Sitting Area to Watch the Fire
- Tub/Shower Combination in Your Own Private Bathroom with French Tiles
- Original Wide Plank Hardwood Floors
- Sunny Yellow Faux Painted Walls with Silky French Fabrics
- Pastoral and Mountain Views
- In-Room Bottled Water, Coffee and Tea
- Fluffy Terry Bath Robes and Pure Custom Made Bath Amenities
Plan a romantic escape to our Virginia bed and breakfast.