At this time of year, one can really step into the world of Provence at our French bed and breakfast in Virginia: L’Auberge Provencale! Just think of this list of five things that bring you to the South of France and our bed and breakfast near Washington DC has them all:
- The beautiful scent of the lavender in full bloom in our French gardens.
- The Provence water and olive oil pottery containers with a profusion of flowers.
- The orchard with summer fruits basking in the sun and bursting with flavor.
- Our herb gardens throughout our French bed and breakfast in Virginia with sage, thyme, rosemary, basil, scented geranium, thai basil, fennel (just to name a few).
- Fresh L’Auberge Provencale tomatoes, hot from the garden, picked at 4:00 and served to you at 6:oo. Is there anything fresher than that?
It is the perfect time to visit L’Auberge Provencale and experience all the delights of Provence, with no passport required. And don’t forget our wine tasting dinners. July brings us to Spain on Sunday, July 8th, from 1:00-5:00. Cavas, Tapas and Paella on a sunny afternoon Al Fresco. Look for July to transport you for an afternoon gathering of friends, food, and wine of Italy. That will take place on Sunday, August 5th. Make reservations early for these special events as seating is limited.
And when you come to dinner you will notice we have completed the change of the Peach room into our new Sun Room, with new fabrics from Provence and the Ochre from Rousillion painted faux on the walls. The warmth of the sun indoors is all here at our French bed and breakfast in Virginia.