Shenandoah Valley : Beer, Bourbon & BBQ
Beer, Bourbon & Barbecue Event
Book Quickly, just a few seats left!
Sunday September 15th – “From Maine to the Carolinas”- Seafood & Barbecue 1-5 pm
When our chef’s think of summer, they think of beaches, beer and barbecue. This afternoon event will feature the best from the sea, roasted whole pig, grilled barbecue and fresh from the garden vegetables and herbs.
We will feature craft beers & bourbon From Virginia and beyond, and of course wine for our tasting event.
This will be an alfresco event, casual in style, and country in spirit. Chefs Scott and Garrett will be on hand at the grills and our Sommelier Christian will lead you through the tastings of beer and bourbon. Another fun, frolic of an afternoon. Ladies this is a great afternoon to bring that special man in your life! Meet and Greet at 12:30, picnic style dinner to follow.
Here is a sneak peek at the menu to get your taste buds excited!!
- MEET AND GREET:
- HOUSE CURED COUNTRY HAM AND BISCUITS
- NORTH CAROLINA PULLED PORK BARBECUE
- COLE SLAW
- SMOKED PORK AND BEANS
- BRAISED COLLARD GREENS WITH BOILED PEANUTS
- CHOW CHOW
- CORN ON THE COB SWIMMING IN BUTTER
- MAINE SEAFOOD BAKE:
- STEAMED CLAMS, MUSSELS, CAROLINA SHRIMP, WHITE FISH- COD-MONK
- WITH ONIONS, CARROTS, POTATOES, CORN, CAULIFLOWER
- MAPLE PECAN PIE
- APPLE CRISP
- CHOCOLATE BANANA PUDDING, VANILLA WAFERS
- Call 1-540-837-1375 for reservations. A popular afternoon, so please book early. There are just a few seats left.
- $89 Per Person ( plus tax and gratuity)